Welcome to the Milton-Freewater School District employment portal. Please review the information below to learn more about employment opportunities with the Milton-Freewater School District.
Current Administrative and Supervisory Vacancies
- No current administrative or supervisory vacancies
Current Teaching, Classified, and Coaching Vacancies
All licensed applicants may apply online through the EdZapp/School Spring System or may complete the district application using the PDF form and submit printed and signed copy to the district office.
Classified Staff may download, complete and submit a signed copy of the Classified application to the district office.
Attention Certified Applicants
If using Edzapp/School Spring to submit an application for a certified position, applicants must also submit a copy of current teaching license, transcripts, current resume, college placement file (if available) or three letters of recommendation, an introductory letter of interest, and answer the following questions (please limit your response to one page in total).
- Describe the type of teaching/professional situation in which you would like to work.
- Describe the type of student with whom you can be most effective.
- Explain what plan you have for continuing your education and indicate why you have made these plans.
Instructions for completing your application on the computer:
- You must download and save the documents to your desktop.
- PC users, right click on the link(s) below and choose "Save As".
- Mac users, hold the Control key, click and choose "Save As".
- Once saved to your desktop, double-click to open in Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- These forms contain interactive fields and may be typed on your computer in Acrobat Reader. Note: You must print your application after completing it; a limitation of the Reader software will prevent changes from being saved
- OR The application may be printed and filled out by hand.
- Submit the printed copy to the District Office.
Equal Employment Opportunities Philosophy
The Milton-Freewater Unified School District shall promote nondiscrimination and an environment free of harassment.Equal employment opportunity and treatment shall be practiced by the district regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veterans’ status, genetic information and disability if the employee, with or without reasonable accommodations is able to perform the essential functions of the position. Contact David Marshall, the district's EEO Compliance Officer, with any questions or concerns.