Scroll Down to view all current district open positions.
Our Certified and Classified applications are available for download. These PDF documents can be read using Adobe Acrobat Reader. Once downloaded, they can be filled out on your computer, printed, signed and returned to the District Office.
- Certified Employment Application
- Classified Employment Application
- Salary Schedule: Classified | Certified
ATTENTION CERTIFIED APPLICANTS: If using TalentEd/Edzapp to submit an application for a certified position, applicants must also submit a copy of current teaching license, transcripts, current resume, college placement file or three letters of recommendation, an introductory letter of interest, and answer the following questions (please limit your response to one page)
1. Describe the type of teaching/professional situation in which you would like to work.
2. Describe the type of student with whom you can be most effective.
3. Explain what plan you have for continuing your education and indicate why you have made these plans.
Instructions for completing your application on the computer:
- You must download and save the documents to your desktop.
- PC users, right click on the link(s) below and choose "Save As".
- Mac users, hold the Control key, click and choose "Save As".
- Once saved to your desktop, double-click to open in Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- These forms contain interactive fields and may be typed on your computer in Acrobat Reader. Note: You must print your application after completing it; a limitation of the Reader software will prevent changes from being saved
- OR The application may be printed and filled out by hand.
- Submit the printed copy to the District Office.
|Science Teacher (#14-04)||04/25/2014||McLoughlin High School|
|Math Teacher (#14-05)||04/25/2014||McLoughlin High School|
|Special Education Teacher (#14-06)||04/25/2014||McLoughlin High School|
|Manufacturing Tech/Technology Ed Teacher (#14-07)||04/25/2014||McLoughlin High School|
|Reading Intervention Teacher/RTI Support Coach (14-08)||04/25/2014||Ferndale Elementary School|