We are currently in a comprehesive update of our Special Programs information.
Our goal is to support the District’s mission, goals and strategic directions. We will provide quality education programs, support and services to schools, students, families and staff in a responsive and respectful manner to meet identified individual needs of students.
At this site you will find district information in the following areas: Assessment, Curriculum, Special Education, TAG, and Federal Title programs as well as a links to ODE sites. If you can not find what you are looking for feel free to contact us via phone or email.
- David Marshall, Director of Student Services
Phone: 541-938-3551 ext. 7416
- Maureen Varnell, District Programs Secretary
Phone: 541-938-3551 ext. 7433
- Maria Gonzalez, ELL and Migrant Education Program Secretary
Phone: 541-938-3551 ext. 7435
Assessment, District Curriculum, Special Education and Title Programs
- Overview of Special Education Services
- Section 504 Services
- TAG Policies and Procedures
- Title I-A
- Title I-C
- Title III