Board of Directors (elected by district voters)
- Position #1 (2015) - Michael Lesko, Vice-Chairman, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Position #2 (2013) - Dennis Burks, email@example.com
- Position #3 (2013) - Duane Geyer, Chairman, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Position #4 (2013) - Don Miller, email@example.com
- Position #5 (2015) - Kelly Kessler, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Position #6 (2013) - Tim McElrath, email@example.com
- Position #7 (2015) - Tara Lewis, firstname.lastname@example.org
Unless otherwise listed in the schedule below, Regular Board meetings are held on the second Tuesday of each month. Click on the schedule below for times and locations.All Regular Board meetings are open to the public and we welcome your attendance.
Board Meeting Agendas/Minutes
MFUSD #7 Board Meeting agendas and minutes are posted online with BoardBook. The link belowwillallow you to view theagenda forthe upcoming meeting usually five days in advance.This web-based application alsobuilds a searchable archive of meeting agenda packets and approved minutes. The goal ofour Board of Directors is to allow easy access to this material for our patrons, while utilizing a more cost-effective method of distribution throughpaperless meetings.
- View Policy Manual Online (Will open in a new window)
Board Mission Statement
Milton-Freewater Unified School District will ensure that all of our children receive a quality education: meeting their diverse needs, giving them a foundation of academic skills, teaching them habits to become life long learners and responsible citizens. The district will work in partnership with the community and families to insure our children are ready to learn, physically and mentally healthy, and have an opportunity to learn in an efficient, safe, adequate school environment.
- Board Self-Evaluation 2012-2013
- Board Goals- 2012-2013
- Board's and Interim Superintendent's Working Agreement